Tutorials

upset

rob1969

well were do i start weekend lad knocks my door and asked me if i was just playing sax i replyed yas as i have addvert in local shop thought it was reply and he asked me if i would be kind anothe to lend him my mouthpeice and as iam the kind gent i said yes so i lent it him as her add got sax of ebay without one a young lad brout it back tonight so i went to play mine then to my seprize it wounlnt play so i aplyed new reed when i noticed somthing wrong with it the face of the mouth pices add change colour to a very green colour i thought he may of cleaned it under closer inspsion it looks like it as been sanded down no it want play at all if i hold it up to the light i can see light all most all the way up the reed looks like i woulnt be playing for a cupple of mounths as i dont have any money coming in

the worst bit i dont now where this man is from and have no way of traceing him so i feel like i have just been shot

i now thay are xpensive to buy so its just put the cherry on the cake for me
so looks like i may have to start swinging hand bag

but onist i feel realy sick for just being so kind and i was doing so well
as it taken me a long time to get were i am now

all the best to you all

rob

Chris98

Hi Rob,

I really don't know what to say with regards to your tale of woe, but a few expletives spring to mind...

... but, I can offer on long term loan a Yamaha 4C if that help, PM me if you would like to borrow one until you get yourself sorted (no rush). I have both alto and tenor versions.

We can't have you not playing.

All the best,

Chris

Phil Edwards

Rob, ditto the above, we'll get you playing again in no time.

I've got a few mpc's, the ones that come with starter saxes, so they're not great quality but they play. Shout if you want one, no charge, it's yours if you want it.

Phil

OP
R

rob1969

mp

Rob, ditto the above, we'll get you playing again in no time.

I've got a few mpc's, the ones that come with starter saxes, so they're not great quality but they play. Shout if you want one, no charge, it's yours if you want it.

Phil
hi phil that would be great thankyou very much i have looked on net i need to robb bank i think but i think not as it would kill me not been able to learn sax for 25 yrs i bet the forum are sick of me i allway seem to have somthing wrong or need help i was scard to tell missis what had happened as i was looking on biffrent site about mps to see if i could ameand it she asked me whats wrong i when silent best thing to do :)

neil

hi rob...just got back from working away....i have a Bill Lewington mouthpiece you can have ( I`m in Hull too as you may well remember) the only thing is i dont have a spare Lig but if this prat didnt bdamage that too it shoulf fit ok. Let me know if you need any help

Neil

Top Bottom