All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Two Saxscape Tenor Mouthpieces For Sale!

TomMapfumo

Hi Folks!

Doing a sort out I have decided to sell two of my Tenor Sax mouthpieces, produced by Ken Barry in the USA. They currently retail for $250 dollars in US and are not available in the UK. They are both listed as "Prototypes" same sound quality as the full price versions but without the same outer appearance:http://www.saxscape.com/home/

The Mouthpieces for sale are:

1. Saxscape Hudson 7 (0.100") Spotless condition. Cost: £75 inc. UK shipping,

2. Saxscape Downtown 7* (0.108") Spotless condition. Cost: £75 inc. UK shipping.

They are both hand-made by Ken Barry out of Delrin a substance stronger and more resonant than hard rubber. Descriptions of both can be found here: http://www.saxscape.com/tenor/
Both are available on a trial basis, subject to covering postage costs.
5% to Charity, as per usual.

Kind regards
Tom
PM any questions

Last edited by a moderator:

TomMapfumo

By "outer appearance" I mean that they look perfectly normal but simply lack complete hand finishing detail, as on the Saxscape Live and Saxscape Xtra Dark Benny Golson Tenor Sax mouthpieces that I also own.

dolbob

Hi Tom
I,ve not come across these mouthpieces before, could I Gary the Downtown on appro I will pay postage both ways.
Can I pay pay you email me bob-dolman@ hotmail.co.uk
Cheers Bob

TomMapfumo

Downtown already sold as in #4 above, I'm afraid. I just have the Hudson for sale. Saxscape mouthpieces are very good - I have two other Tenor pieces - The Uptown Live and the Uptown Benny Golson, both of which I enjoy playing.

TomMapfumo

Hi Bob!

PM me your address and I'll send it on to you. It uses an ordinary HR tenor Ligature. I assume you mean Paypal.
Only pay if you want to keep it.

Kind regards
Tom

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom