• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Two altos for sale............

ProfJames

Elementary member
Divorce forces the sale......................

Yamaha 875 Ex Custom............immaculate condition, virtually brand new condition. Approx two years old

£1800 or very near offer

Conn Naked lady 6M for overhaul £300

Horns can be viewed and or collected. Berkshire

5% to forum. PM me for photos. Cannot upload the photos to forum as they are too big

Hi Prof,

Can't PM as my box is full and I can't clean it out.

But could you email me the pictures of both horns ?

rhysonsax AT gmail DOT com tells you what my email address is.

Thanks

Rhys

Sorry to hear you`ve got to sell the 875 Prof, you really liked it too :( .. Should go pretty quick at that price ! .

Why is that?

Well, I could delete all the many, many old messages but I don't want to lose them and I don't want to download them one by one as that takes too long. On SOTW there is a way of downloading all the old PMs from the Inbox or the Outbox as one big file, either HTML or text.

Rhys

Well, I could delete all the many, many old messages but I don't want to lose them and I don't want to download them one by one as that takes too long. On SOTW there is a way of downloading all the old PMs from the Inbox or the Outbox as one big file, either HTML or text.

Rhys
Aha, OK I will look into that.

Rhys
It is now possible to export either individual conversations or the whole lot.

When viewing your conversation page you can tick a conversation and should get the option to export it, or at the top of the list of conversations on the right you should see a Conversation tools dropdown, where you can export them all.

Options are html, text file or xml.

Yamaha 875 reduced.................................it has to go! Breaks my heart but will offer it for £1650. Ask Rhys (forum member Rhyson) who has tested it. In perfect condition.....damn divorce!

I had a good visit with the Prof this afternoon and played the Yamaha back-to-back with my Selmer Mk7. The Yamaha 875 is in excellent condition, could be described as "new". Like other Yamahas I have tried it blows well and is very comfortable. There wasn't much to choose between it and the Selmer and I could have been happy playing it as my main horn.

I was sorely tempted and at this new price someone is going to get a real bargain.

Thanks Prof and good luck

Rhys

The Yam would make a nice pairing with the Mk7 and complement each other well (well the tenors would, I`ve not played a Mk7 Alto) . My heart goes out to you Prof , Hope things all come allright in the end

Yamaha 875 Ex Custom............immaculate condition, virtually brand new condition. Approx two years old

£1800 or very near offer

5% to forum. PM me for photos. Cannot upload the photos to forum as they are too big

£1800 or very near offer

I

Is the conn still available? I tried to send you a PM for photos but the system says my inbox is full, even though it is empty. If you can send the pics to me at rundlefish2000@yahoo.co.uk that would be great.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom