support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Two Alto Mouthpieces for sale

Gallen

Locality
Montreal, QC, Canada.
Hello!
Selling off two alto mouthpieces, a Lebayle Studio 7 Metal and E.Rousseau JDX 6. Both were bought used off ebay. I'll put them up here for a week, if there is no interest by the 10th of September 2011, I'll pop 'em on ebay :)

WLF_5360.jpgWLF_5358.jpg
Lebayle Studio 7 Metal for Alto. Comes with Ligature, Cap and Box. £100 + S/H

WLF_5362.jpgWLF_5361.jpg
E. Rousseau JDX 6 Ebonite for Alto. Only comes with the box. £45 + S/H

5% of sale to Pete's Charity.

Reason for selling: Baffled pieces not for me at this point in time.

Please PM me, I take paypal.

Morning! Yes, I won't mind trades. What do you have?

Well im interested in the Lebayle, are you looking to swap for another metal or for something different.

1- I have an unusual Selmer Metal mouthpiece- The Mouthpiece Museum only describes it as "Metal Model", however it has the Jazz engraved on the table and it has a C lay.
2- I have a very old Brilhart Streamline 4 digit (so sort after) however it's had some wear to it and the mouthpiece patch would need reattaching (i still have it somewhere-i think) But still it produces such a bright sound and i would keep it but i prefer my berg larsen. The Writing is very scratched but you can still make out the 4 digits (5637).

Hope these might tempt you.
Yanni

Interesting :) Let me look them up. Does the metal selmer have a baffle of any sorts?

Hi, It's got a slight Step (but that might just be me) but i think it's just straight.

Hi Yanno, gave it a think about, and I not keen on them. Thanks for the offer though!

It's ok- worth a try. I may start to use it again.
Good luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom