All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Twelve

BigMartin

Happy 12/12/12 everyone!

A good day for playing the blues? Or chromatic scales? Or Schoenberg?

rhysonsax

Good day for a sound check.

"One-two, one-two, one-two".

Rhys

PS Roadie's PIN number ? It's 1212 of course.

trimmy

One day i will...
I believe the next number run will be 2-2-2222 dont think i will wtness that one !!

jonf

12/12/12 A great day for playing the album 'Twelve' by Patti Smith. As is any other day, for that matter.........

navarro

Every thing comes in threes 3×12=36 year of my birth 12÷4=3 the age I astounded my parents by being returned from the doorstep on which they had deposited me after I had giving the recepient directions to get me home. 3×3 =9 went for a joyride in my Fathers model T Ford had a problem with double declutching. Got a severe reprimand from local policeman and Fire Chief (dont ask me why. Friend of my Father) 3 weeks later taken on courtesy visit to local Borstal institution and I never joyrided again. But I met Arry there lifelong friendship ensued, Regards, Repent, repent, repent.N.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Every thing comes in threes 3×12=36 year of my birth 12÷4=3 the age I astounded my parents by being returned from the doorstep on which they had deposited me after I had giving the recepient directions to get me home. 3×3 =9 went for a joyride in my Fathers model T Ford had a problem with double declutching. Got a severe reprimand from local policeman and Fire Chief (dont ask me why. Friend of my Father) 3 weeks later taken on courtesy visit to local Borstal institution and I never joyrided again. But I met Arry there lifelong friendship ensued, Regards, Repent, repent, repent.N.

Oh dear. Nobody double declutched in a model T Ford unless it was a hotrod with three or four on the floor.

Might send some of the CaSLM soldiers round to break your keyboard or your fingers. They'll give you a dorm enabling you to select the preferred option.

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
My son was born on 18/11/81 now there' a number to play with try a mirror on it I8II8I :headscratch: ......John

Young Col

My son was born on 18/11/81 now there' a number to play with try a mirror on it I8II8I :headscratch: ......John
It prompted me to check and such numbers are still called palindromic numbers. I wasn't sure if palindromes could only be mirror words. Buckminster Fuller also calles them Sheherazade numbers after the story telling wife in the 1001 Nights - according to wikipedia.

navarro

Oh dear. Nobody double declutched in a model T Ford unless it was a hotrod with three or four on the floor.

Might send some of the CaSLM soldiers round to break your keyboard or your fingers. They'll give you a dorm enabling you to select the preferred option.
I stand suitably chastised OG in fact my immature juvenile mind had not taken in the fact that Henry`s T had a planetary gear system.

Look forward to the visit of your soldiers and have a Navarro lookee likee suitably
standing by ready to welcome them with a steaming mug of tea (Economy Bags) and a nice arrowroot biscuit. (Poundshop.) Regds. Horse`s head in the bed.) N.

Lelly

Scarily Tall!!!!
Re 21/12/12. I had to laugh when Brian Cox designated 22/12/12 as "smash a hippy pseudoscientist around the head with a book" day.

All 21/12/12 means to me is "nights are getting lighter".

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom