support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Try a V21

Big News!!!! I have just one tenor and three alto reeds left. I won four euros 75 cents on Euromillions on Friday. That is 1.19 more or less per reed. So you see, they will pay for themselves in time!!
MIke

Mine arrived today! Super fast delivery... So I went straight into hard labour!

Hmm, something's not quite right here... Should it be hard labour before delivery?

:headscratch:

I think you're mistaken

From what I've heard labour and delivery isn't hard: it just smarts a bit

The pain starts afterwards...

Yeah, I can relate to that. I have 3 boys and spent a couple of evenings at their high school attending the final class meetings for them... Let's just say they are not the top of their class! They are both considered smart and capable, BUT they don't do their home work... Met the piano teacher of two of them a couple of days ago. "Your son is really gifted", she says, but he doesn't work ... And the other one finally passed his clarinette exam with the jury's congratulations, but that was after a serious warning a few months before that and I had to take things in hands to make sure he practiced daily!

And that's only very mild pain so far. The oldest's only 13. Hoping they are not too creative! :mad:

No more tenors available. You have failed to beat the rush so there. Axshully, I am keeping the last two. Read more in post about high notes.

Are the altos sill available or shall I close this?

Jx

Still available, as are the last two tenors. I havent opened them, they really are too much for me. Dont know if its worth keeping this open, they did not fly orf the shelf. Anyway, still available.

Ta Moi

Happy to keep it open if they are available :)

Jx

Still available, as are the last two tenors. I havent opened them, they really are too much for me. Dont know if its worth keeping this open, they did not fly orf the shelf. Anyway, still available.

Ta Moi
Still available?

Jx

For what it's worth, I'm still busy working on these to make them playable!

Perhaps I should try some higher grade sandpaper... Or is it coarser? We'll something that takes out more material off the reed. >:)

Guys, here is a great challenge! Go ahead, these reeds will not fail you. You will fail them!

The V21 #4 is a tough one!

Back
Top Bottom