support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

trombone & bass clarinet.....

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Major financial disaster dictates a drastic trimming of the music kit.... Hence, up for grabs are-
One B&H 400 Silver plated Trombone (early Taiwanese version, not the Chinese) with stand... Wanted about £80 for this fellow

And (this one hurts)

One Selmer Bundy Bass clarinet with two mouthpieces (Selmer Bundy & Windcraft), various reeds and one of those odd double neck straps. £480 ....

(further details on both available if you want 'em)

10% to T' fund in both cases....

saxnik

Locality
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Sad news about the bass. Can't you flog the sop instead!?

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
I use the sop for gigging- the clarinet is/was a 'work in progress'.....

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Sorely tempted by the bass clari, but I seriously think the Mrs F might throw a fit.........

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Sorely tempted by the bass clari, but I seriously think the Mrs F might throw a fit.........

Hide it in your golf bag, or tell her it's a new air powered sand wedge. >:)

Top Bottom