• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD trevor james signature series alto

flukeyluke

My car blew up yesterday :( so i have to sell one of my horns to go towards a new car,the trevor james is in good condition with a couple of minor scratches but NO dents at all,it has NO leaks as i took it to a tech,however it may benifit from seeing a better tech (the only one over here is not the best) as it has a slight warble on low c with some mouthpieces,,,,it plays great with my meyer though :)

taking this into account i would like £350 posted please which i consider a great price for this very nice intermediate/pro horn.

will try to add photos later

Thanks

Luke

Back
Top Bottom