support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Trevor James Signature Custom (RAW) Tenor —Brand New

Riversider

Locality
Stirling, Scotland.
Now sold elsewhere.

The Trevor James Signature Custom RAW is all it’s said to be. It can roar or whisper with a complex vintage warmth and plays easily and in tune from low B flat to the sweetest palm-key notes. However, I don’t think I’m really a Tenor player and, in any case, I still have so much to learn and improve on with my Alto playing that I don’t really need the distraction right now. So the Signature Custom RAW has hardly been out of its case, which is a shame as it’s pristine, unmarked, virtually unplayed and in effect brand new. Usual 5% to Pete's charity as before.

TJ Signature Custom RAW Tenor: £1,895.00

This sax has now been sold on eBay. I'm sorry it didn't sell on the Forum, but I have made a small donation anyway. My thanks to members for their messages and comments.

DSCF2326.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom