• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Trevor James Horn 88 Tenor

Karolis

Price of Item
£980
Well looked after 15 months old tenor in great condition. ( no dings, scratches).
New currently selling at sax.co.uk. for - 1349 £, gear4music - 1419 £.
I am asking £980 - 1120Eur. Reduced to £880
Happy to give a skype demonstration for anyone interested.

P1150615.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It is! and it changes colour depending on the lighting. During the day it looks silver, during the nightclub session it looks champagne :mrcool

Beautiful

and if @Karolis packs this as well as he did the Kanee mouthpieces don't worry about buying it from abroad :)

Jx

and if @Karolis packs this as well as he did the Kanee mouthpieces don't worry about buying it from abroad
You bet! I saved the original box for this tenor, which I will put in another box and will make sure the sax doesn't move at all during transport.

Back
Top Bottom