All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Trevor James Artemis Clarinet for sale

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I have a Trevor James artemis Calrinet for sale - it`s the rarely seen Hard Rubber version (not the usual plastic) so the body may have been made by Hanson in the UK but I don`t know .. the keywork isn`t as bendproof as buffet or Yamaha which means it`s easy to setup but you have to treat it gentler , I`ts not 100% straight in places but the horn seems to play well enough given my poor ability .. one cork rubber has shredded a bit in a few places (likely due to being left assembled) but it seals OK and the Artemis logo has faded off the bell s they do (you can read it at an angle), the pads look excellent. it`s in excellent condition with little plating wear and pitting .. it has the OEM mouthpiece and lig and comes in a superb zip backpack style case , one of the zips pull things is missing and replaced with a small keyring ring ......

Anyway a chance to get a modern playable hard rubber clarinet from a respected maker for a cheap price , IMO it doesn`t need the cork doing to play , may need some adjustment to suit but it plays OK to me

. Asking £50 + Courier . 5% to the cause of course . if you need detailed pics , please ask

TJ-Artemis-Clarinet-3.JPG

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Just thought I`d mention that I`m open to offers on this ..

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Still up for Grabs ------- Make an offer ...... :D

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I`ll take £30 + postage for this to clear it out , that`s cheap for a playable recently made hard rubber clarinet

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Good Grief, this is stil here !!!! ......... Almost sold it but the carriage to Poland was as much as the Clarinet

Di in France

Locality
France
Hi Ads, I'll take it, but not sure of postage to France. If it's too expensive, I can give you an address in the UK. :)

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Excellent, thanks .. I`ll PM you the postage costs .............

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
If he doesn't want it I'll have it..

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Thanks Jules - I`ve PM'd Di , will post here either sold or not :)

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom