• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Trevor James Alto saxophone

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Hi All, it's been a while since I posted. I haven't actively tried hard enough to sell this but need to as my 10 year
tj sax 012.jpg
tj sax 001.jpg
tj sax 002.jpg
old MR2 car is costing me money and I love that car and have too many saxes so something has got to give.
Trevor James Horn rev 2 silver plate alto. Seen only light use. I do have it on eBay for a 30 day fixed price auction also - if someone from the forum buys it from there then obviously I will donated my 5%
it was £699 two years ago, it's in super condition with no issues. I won't let it go for silly money. I'd like £495 and postage will be at no extra cost. Please see photos. No time wasters please, can't be doing with that. Ask me for more pics if you require them. Mouthpiece will be a basic one but perfect to play the sax out the case
5% of sale will be donated to the fund

My MR2 (one of the 1990s Ferrari shaped ones) fell to bits due to rust and I miss it greatly so know how you feel .. best of luck , Silver plate TJs aren`t common so hopefully this sells quick for you to get that car back on the road

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom