All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Trade Bari for Tenor

Adrian63

Hi, apologies for ramblin on. The Vintage Barone is on E Bay. I am kind of glad really. Baritone has, and always will be my horn of choice. I am not a great tenor player. Frankly, a longtime denture problem, constant mpc changes, the whole tenor thing is over for me. Back in the day, my 10M, fatboy Berg, things were different. I could switch tenor to bari all day. The only option is to take a break. Hope the Barone sells, raise some £££. One last time; If anybody wants to trade, phone me, pm me. I dont drive, never did learn. I will however arrange a lift if need be.If you fancy a trip to Liverpool, you are most welcome. Where there is a will, there is a way ( I hope !! ). Barone pics on E Bay ( copper finish ). Many Thanks. Adrian

Adrian63

Sorry Mike, that sounded a little blunt. Thanks for the pm, great to hear from you. I would much prefer to appear as Adrian across the board. Here on the cafe, somebody else is using it, hence Bud Green, toughtenor and on. Dont visit SOTW too much these days, but yeah to use my own name again...great!! Take care. Adrian

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom