• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Tony Coe's R&C Saxello

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Café Supporter
Price of Item
£2200
Cafe Fundraising
5%
It has been Mr. Coe's soprano for the last 15 years or so.
Gorgeous sound, it feels beautiful to play.

Comes with a Selmer mouthpiece and a case screaming to be replaced

Coffee included

Pictures on their way

Here's one

24271439920_c42be469c6_b.jpg

My R&C Saxello is my favourite of several sopranos and I particularly love its sound with a Selmer mouthpiece. That is probably where any similarity with Tony Coe finishes.

Talking of finishes, mine is a lovely Gold Plate - what is this one ?

Rhys

Yes: it's black an white.
And it has a removable neck, unlike standard RC

(Silver matt finish)

I think you have been sprang! No doubt you are the ringleader of a notorious London Saxophile Gang that abducts unsuspecting saxophones from their owners and sells them...:rofl:

Greg S.

P.S. When you get around to selling Tony's R & C R1 alto I'll give you 50 squid for it...:thumb:
It will be a bit more than that...
The real ringleader is Mr. Coe, that has an exquisite taste for fine instruments

Has he bought a lemon?
Sadly not (he has a Sequoia silver alto, though)

The story is pretty interesting, 30 years ago he sold his MkVI soprano, regretting the sale as usual.
Recently he bought it back (after only 30 years) and is preferring it to the R&C

I tried it and it is one of a kind: I never liked any MkVI soprano, but this one feel s completely different and is in tune.
A front F will probably be fitted, though

How to put it...
Mr Coe changed his mind and now is selling a R&C Saxello, R1 model, Silver plated, matt finish, in amazing like new conditions.
Price is £2200, it is a joy to watch and to play.

He had two, and seems to prefer the old one, with all the modifications he had made.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom