All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

To the woman who lives in Witham...

... extreme apologies, I've forgotten your username. Give me a couple of months to get a little better, and we could meet up and have a jam?

Ta. Ever so sorry again. :D

Fi. xxx

EDIT: "To the woman..." title - pretty ominous... Sorry, it should have been "To my friend..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
... extreme apologies, I've forgotten your username. Give me a couple of months to get a little better, and we could meet up and have a jam?

Ta. Ever so sorry again. :D

Fi. xxx

EDIT: "To the woman..." title - pretty ominous... Sorry, it should have been "To my friend..."
Do you realise you can also edit the subject of a post, you just need to use the advanced edit, ie click on EDIT, then click on the Go Advanced button..

TomMapfumo

Takes me back to the time I used to live in Maldon and then Earl's Colne - happy days..................................!

navarro

Ah happy memories of Basildon I was involved in the hotel trade back in the early seventies and we introduced a topless dancer bar at lunchtimes.

The hotel overlooked a lake and originally was going to be a leisure centre. Every lunchtime we had male factory workers running over the fields to catch the gig. I can not remember the name of the company they worked for.

Rumour had it that the Managing Director used to borrow a set of bib n braces to join in the fun. But I couldn't possibly comment on that. Regds N.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Ah happy memories of Basildon I was involved in the hotel trade back in the early seventies and we introduced a topless dance bar at lunchtimes.

Regds N.
Can't have been much fun in the rain! :w00t:

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom