support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD TJ The Horn Classic Alto Sax

Ads

Locality
North West UK
TJ "The horn" Classic - pre-Chinese Mk1 model - (Taiwanese) , the sax plays handles and feels like a quality Taiwanese sax similar to a Revolution-1 , a lot nicer than an Artemis and better than an Elkhart series- II . and I`d say nicer than a jupiter 565/567 and on a par with their 7 series .. comes with case , generic no name Taiwan mouthpiece, ligature , "neck saver" and a couple of new Rico 1.5 reeds - plays beautifully top to bottom with a smooth fast action , sounds brisk and lively ..

I have a TJ Bari Esprit mouthpiece boxed as new for £10 extra if wanted or an Otto Link Tone Edge 5* for an extra £55

This horn is in beautiful condition with just some lacquer bleed near joins and pillars (not a lot of it though) stopping it from mint-ness .. Heck, French made Selmers suffer this so no issue.. There are no dents or dings , very little in the way of scratches (some Very fine ones on the bottom of the bow and a few hard to find ones elsewhere ), the pads are new looking and fresh, the neck fits well and tight , the cork on it is fine too . .

£225 + Courier - 5% to the Forum - payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal's "GIft" . this is a superb beginner or even Gigging sax

TJ-Classic-Alto-1.JPG
TJ-Classic-Alto-3.JPG

This superb horn is still up for grabs

Oh the memories..... Still remember blowing one of these for the first time in 1998. Can't go wrong

• Thanks | Helpful
Reactions: Ads
Crikey Ads, you are going to be busy at the PO this week :)

Jx

I did , 'this true....when I return from a weekend away, it will be sorted.....

All packed up and awaiting payment and courier collection :)

Paid and awaiting safe pickup and delivery

Fantastic ...... Thanks Mandy -- Fee paid

Donation received

Thank you Ads :)

Jx

• Thanks | Helpful
Reactions: Ads
Back
Top Bottom