All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

SOLD TJ Revolution II Soprano

Il Padrino

Price of Item
£465
Happy new year to one and all!

As you will see, the soprano is in great condition cosmetically, but I also guarantee that it is in perfect condition playing wise. No work at all is needed - pads all excellent as you'll see via photos too. It has been serviced by Stephen Howard in latter part of 2019 to - late Sep/early Oct, and has only been used a few times since. It comes with straight and curved crooks and a good case, plus a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece if sold via the Yard here. (It will also be advertised elsewhere but with a generic mouthpiece).

This sax as a little history with the forum... For it used to be belong to Jeanette! I sold her my Yamaha YSS62 a few years ago now and took this in part payment as I loved it so much. It's still a great horn - naturally warm, with excellent action (made even better by Steve Howard). However, it can play to any style depending on mouthpiece/reed combination. I also used it on my own album (as a producer/arranger rather than solely as a saxophonist) released in May last year. Check out www.lasperanza.co.uk for all details, if you like soul/jazz/funk.... Track 5, Give Me The Night - I play the sop on the intro, second chorus onward, brief solo after the 2nd chorus, and on the bridge into the outro....
View: https://open.spotify.com/track/6jPcQYPdWshaGgAmYclO94?si=Mwo70mE4Sy6jMr-7c2J1_g

Listen here on YouTube

You're more than welcome to try her out in person in a sound proofed studio - where the album was recorded.

Price includes Shipping in the UK. If buying person, please remove £15 from the total cost.

Any questions, please fire away.

Full photos here - TJ Revolution II Soprano Sax

01 - Main body.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom