supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Time to join in

Bari251

I've been skulking around for some months, and have learnt a lot from the forum. So it's about time I tried to contribute. I am a born again sax player, having given up for 40 years and started playing again five years ago. I took up alto again, but found that there were so many alto players around that the chance of getting a gig was pretty small. So I bought a baritone, and don't regret it for a minute. My only worry is that senility will get me before I can play like Gerry Mulligan!

OP
Bari251

Bari251

Thanks
I qualify for the Croydon and Sarf Cambridgeshire Miniature-ive.
(There is a Croydon Village in S Cambs where all the articulated lorries come through on their way from Holland to the other Croydon!)

Justin Chune

Time to join in.

Welcome bari, from a sunny Edinburgh. Like you I find the baritone a great joy. Too bad about those 40 lost years. With me it was about twelve. It's nice to be back, eh?

Jim.

Pee Dee

hi, welcome to the land of the POGS (Pete's Old Geezers/Gals) We have a few PYGS too, just to keep things lively. Oh, and one PVOG:D

TomMapfumo

Warm welcome, Bazza! In these credit crunch/ecological times I would have thought that Tenors and Baritones are an unnecessary waste of metal - surely Altos are big enough;}

Have a seriously good time here, and hope you sound half decent before you die!

I'm already way ahead of schedule.
Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Top Bottom