All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Time Remembered......

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Chris mentioned this track a few days back when we were talking ballads.I had never heard it but the slow version is sublime.This 1 i got is a latin thing.Had half hour to kill so heres Time Remembered by the great Bill Evans.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

That works quite well Davey, I wasn't sure how it would sound done as a Latin tune. You carried it off very well..:thumb:

Yea i must say the Bill Evans version is King but i rather like the latin vibe on this track also.The forms very nice.Good to hear you enjoyed it.

Wade Cornell

Beautifully played with intelligence and excellent phrasing. Would have been easy to over-play this. Nice leaving space where appropriate and wisely used your smooth perfect pitch altissimo. Very nicely done.

daveysaxboy

Beautifully played with intelligence and excellent phrasing. Would have been easy to over-play this. Nice leaving space where appropriate and wisely used your smooth perfect pitch altissimo. Very nicely done.

Thanks Wade.If you have not heard it all ready check out Bill Evans Quartet version,its on the Loose Blues album on youtube.

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom