support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Three soprano mouthpieces

Il Padrino

Locality
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Soprano Pieces Tips Rails.jpgSoprano Pieces top.jpg

1 - Selmer S80 C** Ebonite - rails and tips perfect, no teeth indents. Body faded at throat. Warm focused sound. £40. SOLD

2. Otto Link Tone Edge 6 - refaced by Ed Zentera a few years ago, and it has been one of my main pieces over the years until very recently. Ligature marking on top, fading on body, always used with a mouthpiece patch hence no teeth markings. Ed worked on it to allow the higher register to sing clearer. A warm and more spread sound compared to the Selmer. £60. SOLD

3. Yamaha C6 - literally a few months old, as new, bought to see how it compared to the C4 for students. Still has the mouthpiece patch on. £22.

10% of each sale to Pete's charity. Postage via Recorded delivery unless you request another form of postage.

Paypal accepted if you're prepared to pay the commission.

Any questions, fire away :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Il Padrino

Locality
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
The S80 and the Otto Link have sold.

The Yamaha C6 is still available.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Confirmed Yamaha still for sale.

Just to add, my tutor uses one of these and plays professionally with it and he sounds pretty good :)

Jx

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Padrino your inbox is full ? Interested in your Yamaha if you still have it :thumb:

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Sorry Padrino scrub that, the sop I'm buying comes with a yam :) but your inbox does still need clearing :thumb:

Ajoten

"3. Yamaha C6 - literally a few months old, as new, bought to see how it compared to the C4 for students."

And how *did* it compare...?

Il Padrino

Locality
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Sorry Ajoten, just spotted your question! It compared well, and in some situations I'd have recommended it before the C4.

Alas, it did indeed sell elsewhere.

Top Bottom