support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Recipes This year we are growing

Pruple logo Yam fans........better than any other sax.............

I am growing the usual French climing beans which were gorgeous last year, runner beans, peas, beetroot-oh my yummm, Broad beans :) Pink fir apple potatoes, they are really nice and regular tatties. Spinach and coriander is a must every year and several varieties of chilli.

I recently used a block of Tamarind and it had large seeds in it, I took them out and cleaned them off, planted them indoors and three have come up this week, amazing.. I wonder what I should do with them!

Prof, since the subject of gardening on mother-ships, etc. is of such interest to you, I am leaving a note on the landing-pad describing your approximate location. I don't have your address, but they should be able to find you. I feel it's the least I can do, to further international (not to mention inter-galactic) understanding and brotherhood. Good luck. You'll have to learn the hand-shake on your own. Sorry.

Prof, since the subject of gardening on mother-ships, etc. is of such interest to you, I am leaving a note on the landing-pad describing your approximate location. I don't have your address, but they should be able to find you. I feel it's the least I can do, to further international (not to mention inter-galactic) understanding and brotherhood. Good luck. You'll have to learn the hand-shake on your own. Sorry.
The whole subject of gardening is alien to me!

Probably on the mother ship. However, it is not saucer-shaped; more like a large baritone, which makes for a bumpy ride, wind-resistance and all. Many barf-bags on board.

Good morning @Al C. A quiet night I hope? No sightings? Is it the bari or the tenor that attracts them?

Probably my squeaking that attracts them. If I played better they might leave me alone.

In my garden: spuds, french beans, sweet corn, artichokes, cucumbers, pumpkins, butter nut squash, red onions, leeks, tomatoes, parsnips, spinach, salsify, beetroot, carrots, rocket, chard, New Zealand spinach, lettuce, cabbages, broccoli, celery, celeriac, raspberries, strawberries, apples, pears, walnuts, hazels, figs, aubergines, peppers, chillies, courgettes, water cress and several herbs. How do I find time to practice?
Here's the exciting bit, if you wear a deerstalker, purple climbing beans and purple basil. The purple beans are easy to find amongst the foliage. They taste great and go green when cooked.
I hope your purple logo saxes don't turn green!

Last edited:
Aaah you are sharp today Mr Warbler! I lived in Devenport for a little while and Tepuki. Beautiful country. Didn't notice any nasty bees in the Mon Desir pub nor did I know about SILVER beet!!!

RW, your garden must be the size of a football field! The job of weeding would be exhaustive.

Yup Al, call me Weed Warbler. Enough space here to land a mother ship. Buttercup Mountain, hoe hoe hoe.

Checking in when it got to windy to continue with the garden. We only have about a 100 day growing season, so everyone tries to second-guess the weatherman. The rule of thumb is don't plant until June 1st unless you feel like gambling. So I'm taking a chance. Back to the nursery again tomorrow. Maybe I'll plant bamboo and make my own reeds...or not.

Back
Top Bottom