All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

This Soprano rings a bell!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Have I missed something, considering that the guy usually sells mileage correction tools?

TomMapfumo

If you get the right reeds it will produce some beautiful smooth jazz.......................;}

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
If you get the right reeds it will produce some beautiful smooth jazz.......................;}
If this a personal attack, I will try to ignore the gross innuendo.... I am not responsible of the advertising for the gigs I am involved with.

On the other hand, John Smith's Extra Smooth is a respectable beer.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Have I missed something, considering that the guy usually sells mileage correction tools?
This sax looks like the one that the buyer had shipped from the US and was damaged in transit.

There was a thread here recently about it, started by the buyer, who blamed the seller. But the buyer neglected to tell anyone that the sax had been shipped in the US by the seller to the buyer's friend. Then the friend had shipped it on to HK AFTER removing part of the packing. But if you read the ebay ad, there are a few facts omitted, and again the HK guy is having a go at the original seller in the US.

It's pretty unsavoury and the thread was deleted a couple of weeks ago.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Good one Tom.

Aldevis, I think you missed the joke here, and I'm sure it wasn't a nasty dig. Just a bit of British humour.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Good one Tom.

Aldevis, I think you missed the joke here, and I'm sure it wasn't a nasty dig. Just a bit of British humour.
Confused?! http://cafesaxophone.com/showthread.php?7445-reed-for-smooth-Jazz . I am sure that you are lovely and I do not do personal attacks, even if all your instruments were Yamahas.......................;}

Kind regards
Tom :thumb:
Apologies: I am developing fish&chips on my shoulders due to the fact I an playing a couple of gigs branded as "the smoothest in town". Music is great, but presentation is a bit elevatory.

BigMartin

I notice the seller says it cost more than $4500 but includes a picture of a receipt for a lot less than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

milandro

yes, this horn was the object of much confusion on saxontheweb and here.

I think the seller will find out that it will be nearly impossible to sell this particular horn both on account of its price and the fact that he has written all over the world about this horn being damaged (whether in transit or elsewhere is a matter for debate but he already did that)

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
It's pointless speculating further or we'll get mired down again.

Thanks for the heads up MMM!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom