support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Thinking of selling Walstein Tenor

MarathonMum

Locality
Swansea
Hi all I'm thinking of selling my Walstein Bauhaus Tenor sax which I bought from Woodwind and Brass about 1 year ago. I'm finding I haven't the time to really play it and justify having the two saxes.

I'm also rather enjoying my alto at the moment and not enjoying the tenor as I just can't get the low notes and havn't got so much time to put into playing it.

I'm not sure how much to put it on for or if anyone would be interested. Obviously I would prefer to sell it here than on the dreaded Ebay! If anyone is interested please let me know and I can (try) and post some pictures. It comes with the usual stuff case, yamaha mouthpiece, a few reeds, very nice harness, and I'll throw in the stand as well.

Sharon

It's the phospher bronze one with the italian leather pads. It's the same as the one that's currently on the woodwind and brass website. I will try and post some photo's tommorrow. I will be a bit sad to see it go as it's got a lovely sound and the bottom end when I can get the notes are really "thick and treacly". But needs must and I need new running shoes!!

Back
Top Bottom