PPT mouthpieces

Things like this should be banned!

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in Cumbria
Café Supporter
worst-things-to-happen-to-a-classical-musician-12-1382009795.png

That is the key signature of Db minor - it has 8 flats. Since Bb is already flat, it becomes B double flat or Bbb...

:shocked:

Oops - typo in the title - maybe a kind Kev or Chris will fix...

8 flats.... hmmm very interesting something I couldent work on the fly as it were, just play a c major....covers most things I guess, pulled out the mp, still looking for it on the floor innit!

De flat miner had no idea about music or musicians. So when asked to compose for vile competition he threw coal dust at manuscript sheet. He soon ran out of coal dust and the compositino tapered unwholesomely into mediocre shades of grey. Being flat he was unable to appreciate the effect of his pattern, but realised that although he'd got off to a dense start, the music thinned out as the dust ran out. Time was up and he gave in his composition, aware that it wouldn't look good in daylight.

TV, said vile-ist complained, missing the point completely - de flat miner wanted more black on the sheet so it would look better in daylight. Tv thought it was an attempt at music, although de flat miner was amusical and entered for the spirit of it (Eau de firedamp, a vile intoxicating black solution of methane in water).

De flat miner had no idea about music or musicians. So when asked to compose for vile competition he threw coal dust at manuscript sheet. He soon ran out of coal dust and the compositino tapered unwholesomely into mediocre shades of grey. Being flat he was unable to appreciate the effect of his pattern, but realised that although he'd got off to a dense start, the music thinned out as the dust ran out. Time was up and he gave in his composition, aware that it wouldn't look good in daylight.

TV, said vile-ist complained, missing the point completely - de flat miner wanted more black on the sheet so it would look better in daylight. Tv thought it was an attempt at music, although de flat miner was amusical and entered for the spirit of it (Eau de firedamp, a vile intoxicating black solution of methane in water).

Kev,
We have just had a memorial built for all the victims of Welsh coal mining disasters, amongst those were a number of my relatives. As such, your post is in extremely bad taste.

Kev,
We have just had a memorial built for all the victims of Welsh coal mining disasters, amongst those were a number of my relatives. As such, your post is in extremely bad taste.

I think this maybe a bit oversensitive - someone in Germany isn`t likely to know this or where your relations are . also "A Flat Minor" jokes (which Kevs was a an extension of) have been knocking around since the beginning of time AND told regularily in Wales .

Kev,
Yes my late Father used to work down the pits of south Wales and as such find Kev's post slightly off as well. I think humour has its place and can be brought into most subjects but not this.

Fraser,
Although relatives died in pit disasters and my father was a collier, blacklisted following the '26 General, Kev knows me and it was an attempt to embarrass and wind him up. Strangely the only serious songs in my folk act were anti war and about mining disasters and the most recent personal one was Aberfan.

Kev, you've outsmarted me again.:crying: