All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

M/Pieces - Ligs Theo Wanne GAIA mouthpiece for soprano sax

chopin75

Hi everyone,
Recently I bought this mouthpiece and this is my impression:
I must first of all say that the beak arrives home introducing itself in extraordinarily beautiful way. A strong and well stuffed custody in skin with zipper that is of an elegance sopraffina.
Taking in hand the beak and attentively observing it immediately jumps to the eyes the aesthetical beauty of a well finished up and decorated (the gilded decorums on the black fund of the ebonite are to my notice very elegant) mouth.
My attention immediately has passed on the platforms of the beak. They have been amazed... (perhaps also because I originate from a beak R&C deluxe that is him dignified but surely not comparable to this). I said: the platforms are thin... they seem 2 needles... and the finish of the room (wide) and the whole cigarette holder doesn't generally introduce an imperfection that I am one :) good: you compliment to the Theo Wanne).
We speak then of the binding to endowment: the enlightened. What to say: beautiful, well finished up and studied so that to reduce to the least one the contact with the beak (the binding touches in fact only in 3 points). Very appreciable also the various available (2 of series with the beak and other ordinabili separately) piattellis of exchange, built in material different with (obviously) made on the sound (in endowment also a grapevine of exchange and relative screwdriver) different.
The beak arrives with a very efficient salvabocchino that is directly shut with the binding.
Would be also even appreciable a "copriancia" in how much, once climbed on the reed on the beak, the salvabocchino is absolutely useless and the reed stays in nanny of possible accidental breakups (Theo Wnne takes notices! :D) we now Pass to the feelings "sonorous." Full of expectations I climb on the beak with my usual reed Rico jazz select 3 mediums.
The feeling of the teeth on the soft support is pleasant. I timidly try to steal inside from us. As from my habit birth always with notes some central ones and.... magic!... a puff of air and it goes out a sound that is a wonder... rest of plaster. With the heart widened deeply me therefore in the lowest and tallest meander of the tool. On the lower part it becomes a goduria... I reach the tall ones and it falls me the stage... from the me acute in on... me him "it covers.".. NOooooooooooo!... I start to experiment... but nothing to be done...
some disappointed by this fact I try a last attempt: I take sù hut and puppets and I approach me in my shop of trust: I try to change reed. I ask one 4... nothing to be done... a wood piece insuonabile... I try a 3 hard... The Heaven is with me!. Yeaaaaaahhhh!... it opens me a new world. It will seem unbelievable... but a nothing of hardness in + and the sax becomes a gun!... I try it from the lowest note and that taller than I succeed... Fantastic... homogeneous sound on the whole extension... it also overcomes brightly the prophetic passage I give central king... I play full, full-bodied... an impressive volume (once climbed on the 3 hard the salesclerk he has made capolino inside the room tests and he has asked me: "that tool is?"... my answer has been... it is not the tool... be the whole a fantastic tool with a fantastic beak!). As I believe will have understood have remained to a little enthusiastic dir!. I must say that the elevated cost of this beak is broadly motivated. In conclusion I would say that I have found My beak. Vote 9

cherrybyte

Drop the above at Mike Milillo site(he posts a lot of his stuff on the sound clips sec.) you two are 'soulmates'...;)

P.S I love his stuff

Nick Wyver

noisy
Subscriber
Wow! What language was that (badly and automatically) translated from?

Either that or: What are you on and where can I get some?

dooce

Wow! What language was that (badly and automatically) translated from?

Either that or: What are you on and where can I get some?
Italian via Babelfish I would guess. If he can string another couple of hundred pages of this together, expect a Booker Prize nomination soon.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Italian via Babelfish I would guess. If he can string another couple of hundred pages of this together, expect a Booker Prize nomination soon.
Babelfish has a lower accuracy & higher weirdness level than google translate... probably the former....

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Supporter
Babelfish has a lower accuracy & higher weirdness level than google translate... probably the former....
OK try this then:

Go to Google translate, set it to translate from German to German, enter this text:

pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

and click listen

rhysonsax

OK try this then:

Go to Google translate, set it to translate from German to German, enter this text:

pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

and click listen
Now you're talking my language.

Rhys

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom