support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Theo Wanne Gaia 2 Metal Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece (Size 7)

Alex9

Café Supporter
Locality
London, Greater London
Price of Item
£315
Theo Wanne Gaia 2 Metal Alto Mouthpiece (Size 7) . Condition is as new.

I'm selling a Theo Wanne alto saxophone metal mouthpiece (Size 7, 0.081" Tip Opening) that is as new. This was ordered and sent direct from the manufacturer (Theo Wanne) in October of this year (shipped 9 October 2019 from the US) and has been played briefly, 4 times. This is the smallest size alto metal Gaia 2 and is very free blowing.

I need to reduce my collection of musical accessories and this was one piece I really wanted to keep but sadly must let go. This is a real bargain for anyone interested in an excellent and unique alto mouthpiece.

From the Manufacturer:

" SOUND

• Outplays histories best traditional alto mouthpieces.
  • Full, rich and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge.

DESIGN
- Includes our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner sidewalls all the way to the tip. Perfectly sculpted roll-over baffle.

DETAILS
  • Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case.
  • Serial Number: Includes serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
  • Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with highlights on globe logo.
  • Ligature: Includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
  • Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
  • Bite Pad. "

The mouthpiece comes with all the accessories shown in the picture and listed above: mouthpiece, bite pad attached, ligature, Reed Replacer Cap, box, leatherette case and Theo Wanne screwdriver. Instructions are included for removing and adjusting the ligature using the provided screwdriver, a very simple process. You can also purchase additional Theo Wanne 'pressure plates' for the ligature with each plate made from a different material.

Please note:
  • The bite pad is the original and has not been touched (I've only played the piece 4 times with a thick BG bite pad over the mouthpiece)
  • The Plastic Reed Replacer Cap has a few minor scratches that were there when I first received the order.
This mouthpiece has an RRP of £549 so is a real bargain. Many shops sell mouthpieces that have been play tested multiple times; this mouthpiece is essentially factory-new.

Please email if you have any questions.

Item ships to the UK for FREE (DPD tracked). EU buyers please contact me for a shipping quote. Will not ship outside the EU.

5% Donation to Cafe Saxophone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Item now sold through the cafe and 5% donation made. Thank you!

Donation gratefully received thank you

Jx

Back
Top Bottom