support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Theme from local hero

Simon on that page click on "view interactive score" then the 4th icon on the top line is a pair of notes. click on that and transpose up '+2 semitones'. the score will change from' 2#''s' in the key sig, too '4#'s' in the key sig. That is the score you want.

Chris..

Simon on that page click on "view interactive score" then the 4th icon on the top line is a pair of notes. click on that and transpose up '+2 semitones'. the score will change from' 2#''s' in the key sig, too '4#'s' in the key sig. That is the score you want.

Chris..
hi, that kind of works, but its still got loads of piano notes all over the piece, where its got double notes if you get me. Also the left hand piano is still written slightly confusing things lol.

Chris..
ps. ive moved it up 3 semi tones it seems better than up 2, as it means less lower notes for me

Chris..
pss. when you transpose it can you print it off as the new transposed piece? because when i add it to my basket after transposing it, it goes back to the original piece.

hi, that kind of works, but its still got loads of piano notes all over the piece, where its got double notes if you get me. Also the left hand piano is still written slightly confusing things lol.

It's written in two clefs, Treble and Bass, the top clef is yours and the melody is the top notes

ps. ive moved it up 3 semi tones it seems better than up 2, as it means less lower notes for me

It also means you are in the WRONG key. Unless you don't want to play along with a backing track or the original,
in which case you don't need to transpose at all, just play the sheet.

pss. when you transpose it can you print it off as the new transposed piece? because when i add it to my basket after transposing it, it goes back to the original piece.

Sorry, but I don't know anything about this, all I can do is point you in the right direction for the music as asked.

Chris...:)