All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Thelonius Monk Fish

A recipe begins to emerge....................................what sort of pan? what about a cooker?
Hm..... let me think.... chunks of monk fish (or monks of chunk fish), cubes of par boiled spuds, quartered artichoke hearts, some chopped up sun dried tomatoes.. flour the first three and fry 'em up.... serve with flat leaf parsley....

Sunray

About time we had some fish recipes ...

I took up beach and boat fishing again this August after about a 20 year break [That's one reason I have been quiet on the forum lately] ...

How about adding a Fish Section and coming up with some tasty yet "Sax'y" dishes ... ;)

I am gonna catch a bloomin great big Cod on Sunday "Its got Sunray written all down one side" ... Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Hm..... let me think.... chunks of monk fish (or monks of chunk fish), cubes of par boiled spuds, quartered artichoke hearts, some chopped up sun dried tomatoes.. flour the first three and fry 'em up.... serve with flat leaf parsley....

This is starting to be seriously jazzy. Where do you find artichokes hearts without breaking the bank? and any trick to prevent the monkfish to become too chewy?

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom