All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

The sax journey begins (Greetings from a newbie)

Bahati

Hi Everyone,

Bahati is the name. I'm a seasoned electric guitarist whose decided to pick up and learn to play the saxophone. Being a guitarist, I love playing melodies and solos and to be able to do this on a saxophone would be a dream come true. I don't own one yet, but am hoping to get my 1st alto sax before Christmas. Hope to learn from you all :thumb:

Cheers

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome to the caff© Bahati.

Seasoned guitarist? Salt, pepper or something more exotic? >:)

ENJOY!​™

SimonB64

Hi Bahati, welcome to the cafe from another seasoned guitarist who has recently taken up sax. Hope you find the right horn for you soon!!
Simon.

ChrisC

Seems to be a common theme - only recently I started "rock guitarists sees the light" :w00t:

Welcome - I too have not yet bought my first sax - but I have read an awful lot about them and listened to a lot of suggestions and I STILL dont know which one I will end up buying in the next week or so. I suggest keeping an open mind as you will hear a lot of 'opinions'...

Bahati

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I did manage to get my 1st alto before Christmas. Its a Jericho J6 mark 2, a beginner instrument I found out about on through reviews on the forum. Been blowing for the last couple of weeks and things seem to going well so far.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom