All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

The sartorial shootout.

navarro

Hi Kats and Kattesses. Now you may ask why the Nav is using such cool language well here`s the reason. Tomorrow night I have been invited to a `Kool Nite Hogmanay` at the `Bumble Bee Club.` Dress black tie or optional. So I have decided to go as Mr Kool.

I have called on a few friends of the robe for their advice, but this is just a courtesy and I have decided to adorn myself.

One `Rowland Blaylock` discreetly purple, tonic suit. Complimentary velvet collar and cuffs plus pocket trim.. Trousers with just the suggestion of a flare. (Newcastle 1956)

Black silk shirt slight stain on right arm. (Charity shop purchase.)

Silk shoe string tie in a rather daring turquoise, complimented with a silver gilt skull motif tie pin. (Poundstretchers Halloween leftover.)

Winkle picker shoes in mock crocodile patent leather. Skull motif buckles and slight cuban heel. (Saxone shoes 1958.)

Key ring Harley Davidson Electra Glide(Charly`s Vroom Vroom Chopper Store route 66 ) dangling from my Hermy`s leather belt (TKMxs.)

Skull motif mock silver ring. (Arry`s knuckleduster.)

Bright purple billowing out silk handkerchief top pocket. (Arry`s Mum got it from a lady she used to do for.)

And to finish off one or two dabs of `Old Spice.`

Arry`s Mum Petal said. "Yer a pikchter yus shed haf hed yer barnet dyed mak yer yers yunger.`

Thanks Petal.

Arry just grunted and said. " lot of yer mates gonna be there does thet meen there gaffs are gonna be empty?"

I couldn`t possibly comment on that Arry.

Now I have left for your approval the finishing touch and my homage to the youth of today.

A white baseball cap worn back to front emblazoned with the legend `Yo it`s me an I`m kool an free.`

Waddya think Kats. Regards, No monkey on my back. N. :cool:

Bright purple billowing out silk handkerchief for top pocket.

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
I do have concerns that the baseball cap might be considered to be a tadge "outré", or even possibly daring, given the rest of the fine, if dated, sartorial statement, which does have a certain period charm and je ne sais quoi.

MellowD

Lost In Theory
And to finish off one or two dabs of `Old Spice.`
Only if the Old Spice eau-dour comes with the prerequisite herd of wild white stallions crashing onto the beach out of the waves.

If not, I suggest you avail yourself of Arry's vintage bottle of Brut

navarro

I do have concerns that the baseball cap might be considered to be a tadge "outré", or even possibly daring, given the rest of the fine, if dated, sartorial statement, which does have a certain period charm and je ne sais quoi.
Thanks T. Reference the cap, one has to be marginally conspicious these days. My bus pass has a cover which plays ``We`re all going on a Summer Holiday` when pressed against the yellow button. It has caused endless amusement within the bus travelling fraternity, and I believe I am somewhat of a `cause celebre` at Stoke Newington bus depot. Regards. I go where no man dares. N.

navarro

Only if the Old Spice eau-dour comes with the prerequisite herd of wild white stallions crashing onto the beach out of the waves.

If not, I suggest you avail yourself of Arry's vintage bottle of Brut
Thanks for that reminder MD I well remember the fragrant scent of `Evening in Paris` popular with the young ladies inter mingling with the rather macho `Brute` as we jived the night away within the local Palais De Danse.

As the jive became more animated one could feel the rivulets of `Brylcreem` cascading down ones forehead. The rather smudged appearance of the young ladies `Dusty Springfield` eyes caused mild amusement among those assembled in a circle, within which Henry L. cavorted and pranced showing off his prowess with double back somersaults and the like. (long before street dance had been heard of.) Best Regards, Ted Heath and Ronnie Verrell Drum Crazy forever. N.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom