M/Pieces - Ligs The Rottweiler!!!

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
But, I like the sound of the Rottweiler mouthpiece. C $ 500.00 !!!!

Saxdiva

Older, wiser, should know better....
Locality
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
And stop insulting the ducks, none of their quacks are that bad. .........

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
The Rottweiler is an interesting mpc. I love my Rovner Deep-V and the Rottweiler is a mouthpiece with a big window like my Roveners. I would like to try one, But $ 500.00 is a lot!

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Please can I ask that you restrict the comments to discussion of the mouthpiece and nothing more :)

Thanks Guys

Jx

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Please can I ask that you restrict the comments to discussion of the mouthpiece and nothing more :)

Please please take note of this, I have deleted some messages - some of you were previously notified about this kind of thing.

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
the 'rottweiler' reminds me of this one that Keith Bradbury made a while back - http://www.mojomouthpiecework.com/Photos/tabid/59/AlbumID/386-13/Default.aspx

... and the Rovner Deep-V as well..
CCrovner.jpg

I really like Rovners tenor mpc's. Big sound and perfect for RockSax. The goldplated is a #8 (0.110) and the stainless is #10 (0.130). I've been looking for a #12 (0.150) but hard to find. I use plasticcovers #4 or #5 on these mpc's. The stainless is longer. I couldn't resist having my saxhero Clarence Clemons (rip) as background. He played these mouthpieces from the late 80's.