Tutorials

The Most Popular Subject

Moz

Aimlessly wandering around this site I came to my own profile. There in the profile details, one can look at the posts that have been started; I have done over thirty. Trawling through the list I find that the most popular i.e the post with the most views rather than the most replies, is one that refers to altissimo notes. While the post received only 22 replies it was looked at by over 1200 people!! I don't know if site stats record return views but that's quite a lot of views.

Does the panel think that altissimo is the subject that most people are interested in on this forum or do others have even greater numbers of watchers? Have a look at your original posts and see if you can do better, I claim 1200 as the record so far. :welldone:welldone:welldone

Cheers, in fun,

Mart

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
got to claim the lead from you - PPT ligature recommendations has over 3000 views so far

but I bet someone else will be along to cap that... I wonder how the BW owners club thread will compare?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
BW owners club in horns and accessories is sitting on over 20 thousand views, started by berniesax. HD has another BW thread with over 4000 views.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Oh ooh, can I win this one too? My post "Help, I need a little forum support!" has had 6356 views!!! (the camera has arrived and is great fun)

I think Chris98 will win this with his beginers diary. That was a very popular "reed!" ;}:)))

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris98

Oh ooh, can I win this one too? My post "Help, I need a little forum support!" has had 6356 views!!! (the camera has arrived and is great fun)

I think Chris98 will win this with his beginers diary. That was a very popular "reed!" ;}:)))

Thanks Taz,

On the old forum: 7976 Views
On this forum: 7,360 Views

So that's um... carry the seven... add the six... um...:confused: alot, and I guess they can't have all been me!

Chris

Andante cantabile

OTOH, my little mention of Guy Lacour's studies got 330 views and no replies (other than my own update). I think I am a player when it comes to things that nobody is interested in (most common reaction on opening: what on earth is this about?). No doubt someone will be able better this.

OP
Moz

Moz

OTOH, my little mention of Guy Lacour's studies got 330 views and no replies (other than my own update). I think I am a player when it comes to things that nobody is interested in (most common reaction on opening: what on earth is this about?). No doubt someone will be able better this.
Ok, looks like my thread on altissimo did not do too well compared to many so I shall have a go at a thread that less than 100 people view because it sounds threatening but dull. I shall call it Death and it's Relationship to Neo-political Attitudes in Bratislava.

Here goes.

Mart

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom