All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

The most important sax question ever.

What

I have a very important question to ask. I have gotten articulation down pretty good. I can legation into the upper octave down through the lower stack. I have reeds that I love. Now that all those little things are done I must ask the most important question of all: Do any of you know where I can get a good coffee mug declaring my saxuality?

trimmy

One day i will...
£7.50 mug is a real mans mug :thumb: my birthday soon i'll leave the page open for her indoors to see ;}

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
I think i'll put the "I'd rather be playing my saxophone" mug on my christmas wishlist ;-)

MellowD

Lost In Theory
£7.50 mug is a real mans mug :thumb: my birthday soon i'll leave the page open for her indoors to see ;}

Forget about the catalogue, she/he can throw that away without a glance. I've downloaded the image and made it the wallpaper on the desktop with a link to the website so it can't be missed!!!

Profusia

I thought this was a frivolous thread until I really thought about it and realised how much I want one of those mugs!!

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I always thought the most important question was which hat to wear?

navarro

Now that all those little things are done I must ask the most important question of all: Do any of you know where I can get a good coffee mug declaring my saxuality?
Hi What, have you tried Penn Avenue Pottery (Penn Ave.Strip District) they have a huge range of ceramics and being a cooperative they might have a potter on board to custimise a mug for you. Best Regds. Mugshot N.

Last edited by a moderator:

What

Now that all those little things are done I must ask the most important question of all: Do any of you know where I can get a good coffee mug declaring my saxuality?
Hi What, have you tried Penn Avenue Pottery (Penn Ave.Strip District) they have a huge range of ceramics and being a cooperative they might have a potter on board to custimise a mug for you. Best Regds. Mugshot N.

I will have to check on them next time I get out that way. Was not even thinking of heading that way till after winter. I don't go there much ever since the got rid if the candy/weaponry shop. Only place where you could get jelly babies and a crossbow in one shot.

Greg Strange

I have a very important question to ask. I have gotten articulation down pretty good. I can legation into the upper octave down through the lower stack. I have reeds that I love. Now that all those little things are done I must ask the most important question of all: Do any of you know where I can get a good coffee mug declaring my saxuality?
Pint glass or beer stein might be better - with beer in it - drunken in charge of a saxophone...:)))

"Yes officer I was playing with my horn and pi!@ed at the same time":shocked:

Cheers and bottoms up,

Greg S.

MellowD

Lost In Theory
I always thought the most important question was which hat to wear?
I have clearly misunderstood ......... I had the misconception that it was automatically the Pork Pie or Fedora, and the remaining alternative being the slick hair with the dangly bit of quiff at the front a la Brian Ferry mode?

Oh, not forgetting the slim jim tie too! :D

navarro

Great hat Colin but I would be a little nervous wearing it especially when I attend the `Flat Earth Society` and ` We All Came From Outer Space`( W.A.C.F.O.S.) affectionately known as the `Waccy Folks` monthly meetings. Regds Origin of the Species.N:w00t:

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
I have clearly misunderstood ......... I had the misconception that it was automatically the Pork Pie or Fedora, and the remaining alternative being the slick hair with the dangly bit of quiff at the front a la Brian Ferry mode?

Oh, not forgetting the slim jim tie too! :D
What about the fez? or- a personal favourite- the New York cab driver flat cap?

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom