support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Lord Is Listenin To Ya,,,,,,,,

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Jumped on this this morning.Great song by Carla Bley,enjoy now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
track has been deleted by user is the message i get when i click on it, c'mon don't be shy your a geordie, it's forbidden haha?

Get woodshedding then,get ya ar*e up them stairs and play for 8 hours straight :))):))):))):))):))):))):)))
only 8 hours? pu**ys,:))) :))):)))
i actually had nearly 12 hours practice yesterday, yes sad as it may seem and i bloody well ache all over, my fingers and embouchre and throat, but it is true. Taking a day off today tho, back in the shed tomorrow... but i still love playing the sax!

heard your newly posted version on youtube, sweet n sour i say, i mean that good cos i like sweet n sour lol, , starts off sweet then attack attack, harmonics etc, but still overall a nice rendition.

on a side note, purely for fun but with slight truth behind it: I really would like to hear you play something with no harmonics involved, just pure tenor sound, inc subtone, 'jazz' idea's on your improvisation etc, make it a challenge for yourself to do, i really think jazz is there in you waiting to come out, c'mon you can take it away from 'ABC' pentatonic stuff and dig in to the jazz! you can do it fella, ya a geordie and i have faith in you cos i know you, i back you 100%.

I darn't practice any more than I am doing as I seem to be developing what I can only describe as a six-pack down both sides of my face, is this normal? does look cool tho..

only 8 hours? pu**ys,:))) :))):)))
i actually had nearly 12 hours practice yesterday, yes sad as it may seem and i bloody well ache all, over my fingers and gob, but it is true. Taking a day off today tho, back in the shed tomorrow... but i still love playing the sax!

Only here once so play till ya drop

heard your newly posted version on youtube, sweet n sour i say, i mean that good cos i like sweet n sour lol, , starts off sweet then attack attack, harmonics etc, but still overall a nice rendition.

on a side note, purely for fun but with slight truth behind it: I really would like to hear you play something with no harmonics involved, just pure tenor sound, inc subtone, 'jazz' idea's on your improvisation etc, make it a challenge for yourself to do, i really think jazz is there in you waiting to come out, c'mon you can take it away from 'ABC' pentatonic stuff and dig in to the jazz! you can do it fella, ya a geordie and i have faith in you cos i know you, i back you 100%.

Must say i'm scratching my Geordie head here.Theres plenty of soft jazz stuff on my soundcloud etc and a HUGE choice of styles.I find your comments here Ian very rude I must say.If you cant hear much jazz in my playing I think you need your ears cleaning dude.I feel like your talking down to me here.The ABC quote is a master piece I must say.

Must say i'm scratching my Geordie head here.Theres plenty of soft jazz stuff on my soundcloud etc and a HUGE choice of styles.I find your comments here Ian very rude I must say.If you cant hear much jazz in my playing I think you need your ears cleaning dude.I feel like your talking down to me here.The ABC quote is a master piece I must say.

You totaly misunderstood my meaning, i really am not talking down to you not disrespecting you or however bad you want to take it, talking or looking down is not how i look at other players, i grew out of that dumb stage years ago! total apology if that is your response, but i was merely saying, in a positive manner, it would be nice to hear you play something pure jazz tenor and along the lines of something with other than harmonics in it to show the full big sound, the 'abc' was just reference to that cos i know you do the harmonic stuff like abc, nothing bad, i know you can jazz it up, just not heard it here on this forum. Never looked on your soundcloud so maybe i missed out something there.

this is another lesson learnt by me on how writings can be misunderstood when only positive meanings were behind them, how i miss the human to human banter instead of this internet thingy,cos if i said it in person it would come across so bloody different and in the positive intended way i meant it.

You totaly misunderstood my meaning, i really am not talking down to you not disrespecting you or however bad you want to take it, talking or looking down is not how i look at other players, i grew out of that dumb stage years ago! total apology if that is your response, but i was merely saying, in a positive manner, it would be nice to hear you play something pure jazz tenor and along the lines of something with other than harmonics in it to show the full big sound, the 'abc' was just reference to that cos i know you do the harmonic stuff like abc, nothing bad, i know you can jazz it up, just not heard it here on this forum. Never looked on your soundcloud so maybe i missed out something there.

this is another lesson learnt by me on how writings can be misunderstood when only positive meanings were behind them, how i miss the human to human banter instead of this internet thingy,cos if i said it in person it would come across so bloody different and in the positive intended way i meant it.

I'm still scratching my head so for peace on the forum i'm just going to say i'll do my thing,you do yours.This is 1 of the reasons I've took a back seat for a good while on here and elsewhere.And I always think the saying get your own house in order before you mention mine always comes to mind.

I'm still scratching my head so for peace on the forum i'm just going to say i'll do my thing,you do yours.This is 1 of the reasons I've took a back seat for a good while on here and elsewhere.And I always think the saying get your own house in order before you mention mine always comes to mind.
no problem, but again for the record i underline that nothing bad or demeaning was meant and i stand by what my original words were meant to be, obviously it came across wrong, just crossed wires i guess. never mind, i guess we are both adults and can move on from it.:)
Ian

no problem, but again for the record i underline that nothing bad or demeaning was meant and i stand by what my original words were meant to be, obviously it came across wrong, just crossed wires i guess. never mind, i guess we are both adults and can move on from it.:)
Ian

Yea move on.

Back
Top Bottom