support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

The Jazz Saxophonist CD RAM

dolbob

Locality
salisbury wilts
I have a mint copy of the Jazz Saxophonist Cd and booklet for sale. For those that don,t know this an improvising jazz course produced by the makers of Band in a Box.
There are ten original jazz tunes each based on a familiar chord sequence eg Satin Doll/ Confirmation/Don,t get round much anymore/ Corcovado /Lil Darlin etc etc.
The recording by a top Canadian Sax player and trio performs the head and then two or three improvised choruses with the solo written out to follow on screen as you play a long.
The tunes and solos get more difficult throughout the cd and though most semi pros will play 90% of the music I think there is enough material to test anyone up to pro level.
There are many options for presenting the music transposition to any key, changing the tempo etc and piano acc is shown on the keybord strip at the top of the screen Go To Pg music.com for more info.
I,m asking £40 inc UK postage and with 5% to Petes charity

No response yet ? have iI frightened a few of you off by by assessment of the difficulty ? It is a really worthwhile Jazz class both reading. and in improvisation. The retail price is $49 plus $20 p&p plus $27 import duty about £60 on English. The cd plays for about 60 minutes and it is possible to use Audacity to reduce the tempo if you,re struggling! Suitable for saxes in any key as you can transpose at will

This cd only works with Windows PCs ....... so count us MAC users out. Seems like an excellent product though. PG Music don't seem to have any plans to release a MAC version.

Thanks to Dave Mac for pointing out that followers of Jobs won't be able to play this on Windows I should have mentioned this

Thanks to admin, this is now nonsense, you can of course play on Windows, but not the other system!

Ok Guys, Times is hard, anyone give me £35 ( inc postage) for this super Jazz improvising course? Same donation 5% obviously

Item sold now outside of post thanks for the interest shown

Back
Top Bottom