support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Cafe Trio grown to Octet down to Sextet

This is simply unacceptable! The shame! Oh the shame!

The rest of us have relied on the Café Septet to supply occasional vicarious culinary pleasure, and now the terrible truth has emerged and our illusions are shattered.

Next you'll be telling us that you are not all Grade 8 players with amazing sight-reading skills.
That is 'over egging the pudding', somewhat appropriate in the context.

Oh lord I haven't got time to make anything, I've 4 slices of lemon meringue from Morrisons that my sister in law left last night...you best call in M&S @tenorviol

Mutter mutter can't trust a man to perform....

Why do I have to do everything just had voicemail from distinguished visitor can I get some bread....

Mutter mutter and I'll have to wash up.

The rest of us have relied on the Café Septet to supply occasional vicarious culinary pleasure, and now the terrible truth has emerged and our illusions are shattered.

Next you'll be telling us that you are not all Grade 8 players with amazing sight-reading skills.

Whatever gave you that impression?

I've been making this chocolate mousse for about 30 years so I don't quite know how I got it so wrong. I'll see if I can do something to pour chocolate sauce over...

If I had more eggs in the house I would make another one, but it requires 4 and I've got 2. I've got everything else - Lindt chocolate, cointreau, some chilli, sugar...

I'm still trying to finish book one, and as fior sight reading I have problems seeing the book never mind what's written in it.:(

On the baking front, Mrs V would not obey instruction to get out of bed and perform the neccessary functions required to bake cake and she would not tell me where the ignition keys for her mixer and oven are kept.

Today we were 'No, no, nonet...'

1549821348350.jpeg

It was interesting to play “both ends”!
I usually play B/T or T/A and occasionally B/A,
But never B/S!

Thank you to @MandyH and to @kevgermany for joining today.

I eventually worked out what I'd done wrong - I seem to have got confused between making meringue/pavlova and mousse... So I bought some strawberries and they were dipped in my chocolate sauce :doh:

Most members of the Septet are at Liverpool Jazz Day.... very dangerous

Amongst other reasons...

Attachments

• DD898A2E-5890-423D-AAA0-8BB7FBB9747D.jpeg
    DD898A2E-5890-423D-AAA0-8BB7FBB9747D.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom