support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Cafe Trio grown to Octet down to Sextet

Sigh... I have to be in Birmingham today for orchestra rehearsal, so you've not got me today. Behave or it's double diminished 7th arpeggios next time and I really must arrange that Stravinsky... (I'v been thinking of arranging the opening section of the Rite of Spring for a while - might do it if @MandyH visits and arrange the bassoon solo for bari).
View: https://youtu.be/FFPjFjUonX8

What might I be about to do? :eek:

Actually if you know your future dates far enough in advance, I may be able to plan to come up. :)

We were put through our paces by @tenorviol today. We are starting to meld as a group, considering we have had members come and go and we have a range of experience in the group we are doing pretty well on tunes we have been playing for a while now. We are learning to listen to each and bring ourselves in line when we go slightly awry.

We were missing our bari today but managed ok. Get well soon @Vetinari

Big thanks to @tenorviol and @chadders who have provided us with some good tunes to play and help keep the rest of us in time :)

We've got a great group, so proud and pleased to play with you all :)

Jx

_DSC0277.JPG

_DSC0275.JPG

We've had a break over the summer but were back in action today, sans @tenorviol who sadly couldn't make it. We celebrated a big birthday and played some new Christmas, a beautiful silent night, slightly Russian feel Twinkle Twinkle and what should have been a simple We wish you a Merry Christmas but we got ther in the end :)

@chadders also brought us a nice arrangement of Pachelbel almost in D :)

All in all a very pleasant afternoon, though Benn Clatworthy has a lot to answer for!!

Jx