support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Cafe Trio grown to Octet down to Sextet

What is the line-up of the group nowadays ? Do you mainly use SATB arrangements and double up where necessary, or is there a different set of instruments that you aim to use ?

Rhys

For the last few meet-ups and our airing in Congleton Park we were @Jeanette Soprano; @trimmy Alto , Me Tenor & @Vetinari Baritone. Others have been dipping in and out. We have rearranged a couple of pieces down to SATB and have decided to stick with SATB going forward - We can then double up if more people attend. We did one meet as a trio and ignored the tenor part; just played SAB which sounded well too considering

If you would like some more SATB arrangements (from easy to challenging) then I have quite a collection.

I have recently been depping on S, A, T and B for another quartet whenever one of them is unavailable. It's quite an eye opener to see and play all four parts on a chart you thought you know.

Rhys

If you would like some more SATB arrangements (from easy to challenging) then I have quite a collection.

I have recently been depping on S, A, T and B for another quartet whenever one of them is unavailable. It's quite an eye opener to see and play all four parts on a chart you thought you know.

Rhys
oh, Fantastic - that would be great. We currently have a couple of new pieces ready to start on in the sessions early next year, so will be looking for new pieces after that.

Have also found Seesharp's youtube page a very useful resource!