support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The CaféSaxophone saxophone

Why not use PPT.
Or simply "Cafe Alto", "Cafe Tenor", etc?
Or "The Café Alto"

All of this has been considered. Not PPT as that was originally signifying a Pillinger/Pete Thomas collaboration.

Cafesaxophone is already a registered trademark, and is already (if not a household name) it's a name - website with a large amount t of visitors so it makes most sense.

We do have a marketing team at Grainger & Wolff advertising agency who have developed the new logo (the old one with coffee cup and saxophone shaped steam would not work on a saxophone engraving - I tried that. Plus the new one is classier anyway.

People may no doubt shorten it to "Cafe" and that is fine, one reason for not just using the word Cafe as the brand is not to get confused with the mouthpiece company "Mouthpiece Cafe"

As for the pearls...here's a left-field idea - how about coffee wood?

The world is full of companies that have saxophones manufactured and have those saxophones endorsed by great saxophonist.

The number one element that makes this saxophone extremely unique is that the company, the preconception, and actualization come from the great saxophonist...

I think that looks superb. Is it proper coffee wood, or the Kentucky stuff? Either way I think it's a nice touch (ho ho ho), and rather more distinctive than the same old Blackwood that pops up every time someone wants to say "Ooooh look, we've used some wooden bits".

Mind you, a lot of so-called Blackwood (it's a generic term that covers a number of woods) these days is often brown in the raw...but gets dyed black, 'cos that's what sells.

... the new logo (the old one with coffee cup and saxophone shaped steam would not work on a saxophone engraving - I tried that. Plus the new one is classier anyway.

People may no doubt shorten it to "Cafe" and that is fine, one reason for not just using the word Cafe as the brand is not to get confused with the mouthpiece company "Mouthpiece Cafe"
Is it proper coffee wood, or the Kentucky stuff?

Let's hope the flavourful references don't lead to confusion with a trans-Atlantic gourmande brand of ill repute

The "Naked Monkey" model ?

What finishes are you considering ?

Darkish patina with gold lacquer keys for the barista model. Or maybe Dark gold plate body with light gold keywork. All kinds of custom finishes will also be available.

The prototype I have here is a beautiful honey lacquer as in this post:

Back
Top Bottom