support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Balad for all the Sad Young Men. Take 2

Can't acess any of the takes you posted. Soundcloud can't find the track. Did you remove them or something else is wrong?

Edit: It still doesn't open but I found you in soundcloud through your username and followed you. Very nice tune and really sweet playing, really enjoyed it. (Though I don't know if I've heard the 2nd take as I found only 1 tune on your soundcloud profile)

Can't acess any of the takes you posted. Soundcloud can't find the track. Did you remove them or something else is wrong?

Edit: It still doesn't open but I found you in soundcloud through your username and followed you. Very nice tune and really sweet playing, really enjoyed it. (Though I don't know if I've heard the 2nd take as I found only 1 tune on your soundcloud profile)

Hi
Not sure what has happened with the link, as a subscriber I can replace the track without changing the link. But Thanks for you kind comments. This tune has become very poignant for me as while Working on it I lost My Little Guy ( Francis Albert the Ferret) on Easter Monday. So feeling a bit down at the moment.

For the Torgalukos. New Tenor and slight change to the BT. Last ver.
I tested the link. OK.

(ADMIN EDIT: Dead media link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your kind comments. Ferrets only have an 8 to 10 yr life span, and Francis was a rescue centre pet. But it was my privilege to give him a comfortable happy home for the last 3 or so years of his short life.
Top man Jamesmac. Sorry to hear about the loss of your pal. I know how attached we can get to pets.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom