All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

The Balad for all the Sad Young Men. Take 2

Jamesmac

With improved BT

https://soundcloud.com/jimisax/balad-of-the-sym-demo-02

Last edited by a moderator:
Locality
Athens , Greece
Can't acess any of the takes you posted. Soundcloud can't find the track. Did you remove them or something else is wrong?

Edit: It still doesn't open but I found you in soundcloud through your username and followed you. Very nice tune and really sweet playing, really enjoyed it. (Though I don't know if I've heard the 2nd take as I found only 1 tune on your soundcloud profile)

Jamesmac

Can't acess any of the takes you posted. Soundcloud can't find the track. Did you remove them or something else is wrong?

Edit: It still doesn't open but I found you in soundcloud through your username and followed you. Very nice tune and really sweet playing, really enjoyed it. (Though I don't know if I've heard the 2nd take as I found only 1 tune on your soundcloud profile)

Hi
Not sure what has happened with the link, as a subscriber I can replace the track without changing the link. But Thanks for you kind comments. This tune has become very poignant for me as while Working on it I lost My Little Guy ( Francis Albert the Ferret) on Easter Monday. So feeling a bit down at the moment.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Sorry to hear your news, music is the best place to lose yourself when you're feeling down.

Jx

Jamesmac

For the Torgalukos. New Tenor and slight change to the BT. Last ver.
I tested the link. OK.

(ADMIN EDIT: Dead media link removed)

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
For the Torgalukos. New Tenor and slight change to the BT. Last ver.
I tested the link. OK.

(ADMIN EDIT: Dead media link removed)

Sneaked a listen ;)

The emotion really comes through, nice :thumb:

Jx

Jamesmac

Very beautiful take man. I'm sorry to hear about your poor friend.

Thanks for your kind comments. Ferrets only have an 8 to 10 yr life span, and Francis was a rescue centre pet. But it was my privilege to give him a comfortable happy home for the last 3 or so years of his short life.

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
Lovely tune and playing Jim, sorry about Frances Albert :(

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Thanks for your kind comments. Ferrets only have an 8 to 10 yr life span, and Francis was a rescue centre pet. But it was my privilege to give him a comfortable happy home for the last 3 or so years of his short life.
Top man Jamesmac. Sorry to hear about the loss of your pal. I know how attached we can get to pets.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom