All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

The Annual Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive Chrimbo Message.

old git

Tremendous Bore
The Enforcement Committee of The Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive orders you to have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanaka, Yippy Yule or Whatever you care to celebrate, or the boys with the baseball bats will be round. We have removed the batteries from their hearing aids so they will be unable to hear your piteous cries for mercy.

As we are contemplating purchasing a solid gold, popemobile style Zimmer Frame, may we gently remind you that the annual subscription, as our solicitor insists we call it, is due and the baseball bat boys have all been on a weight training course.

Peace or Piece.

Last edited by a moderator:

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Merry Chrimbo to you too OG may your Zimmer Frame glisten brightly by the the lights on the christmas tree

Sunray

Merry Crimbo ...

n a very ealthy n appy New Year ...

Wiv best wishes - *A born n bread Tootin Boy*

Who wants some ... >:)

PS I hope you are paying your Congestion Charges when you go touring on your Zimmer mate ... :)))

Young Col

Just been fitting OGs gold Zimmer with rockets so he can get round and deliver reeds to all the boys and girls in Saxland tonight. 'course, it might not work, so don't hold your breath.
Merry Christmas all.
YC

BigMartin

As I don't believe OG knows where I live, or how many guard leopards are on patrol at Castle BigMartin, I reserve my right to a thoroughly miserable Christmas. A very Happy one though the rest of you, though, if you insist on conforming.

Lloyd

I've just had a couple of pints of Old Speckled Hen followed by the best part of a bottle of Bordeaux, so you will forgive me for wishing you all a crappy histmas and lots of sax 'n gigs 'n rock 'n roll for the New Year!

Pauline

Subscriber
And a very Merry Christmas to you, OG, and everyone else on the forum, from both myself and the CaSLM American Ambassador (who is out working at this very moment as you would expect!)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Merry crimbo to you all, it's just about to get even merrier cos me 'n Mrs Taz is off down the local boozer for some Crimbo cheer!

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Merry Christmas to all, even Bill Git.
Just heard that we've got a new grandaughter born in Sydney 2.00 on Christmas Day. Whoooo Hooooo!!!
Should call her Carol.

johnboy

Wishing everyone a "MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

Congratulations Andrew, wonderful news.

John.

old git

Tremendous Bore
The Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive's Steering Committee have despatched the baseball bat boys to discipline the Enforcements Committee members for omitting the traditional "Thank You" to that Nice Mr. Thomas.

Pete, thank you and your family for this board and for your charity support. The World, let alone the saxophone world, would be a poorer place without it.

Now blush, damn you, blush.

BigMartin

The Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive's Steering Committee have despatched the baseball bat boys to discipline the Enforcements Committee members for omitting the traditional "Thank You" to that Nice Mr. Thomas.
It's in the mail, I promise!

But just in case it doesn't get through the Christmas post: thanks, Pete!

Last edited by a moderator:

johnboy

Pete, thank you and your family for this board and for your charity support. The World, let alone the saxophone world, would be a poorer place without it.

Here, Here, well done and a Happy Christmas!!

John.

1954pip

werry miscras raise your arses to the queer old dean,
and have a merry christmas to on and all lets hope next year is better than this one
all the best for new year
pip

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
OG - if you can slog through the snowbanks with your bats, there's a few places I could send you and your gang over here in Vermont - and stop by my house for some hot beverages :)

Wishing everyone in the Cafe ~ Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2011 ♥

Congratulations Andrew, what a lovely Christmas gift!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom