support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The Andy Sheppard From Ipanema

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Getting very very comfy on my new Andy Sheppard autograph tenor so had a run through The Girl From Ipanema
All I can say is I've found my sax soul mate >:) and with my PPT mouthpiece its double heaven baby ;}

Last edited by a moderator:
You are sounding very good Davey, the new horn seems to be well suited to you.

Chris.

You are sounding very good Davey, the new horn seems to be well suited to you.

Chris.

Yea its a case of finding that combo that lets you be you and just play. I cant stress enough how happy I am with my horn/mp and reed combo here. Yes I will say it folks. My search is over.....

I like this one. Lovely sound. Really sings. If it's this good through the pooter speakers it must be gorgeus in the room.

Sounding superb. Synergy is the word you`re lookinhg for . Horn, Mpc and reed all in working together. I have to thank you again for that Yani Piece - it`s to the 62 what the S80 was to the MkVII (for me anyway)

Getting very very comfy on my new Andy Sheppard autograph tenor so had a run through The Girl From Ipanema
All I can say is I've found my sax soul mate >:) and with my PPT mouthpiece its double heaven baby ;}

Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounding superb. Synergy is the word you`re lookinhg for . Horn, Mpc and reed all in working together. I have to thank you again for that Yani Piece - it`s to the 62 what the S80 was to the MkVII (for me anyway)

My tenor home is found,,, AT LONG LONG LAST,,, i'm there in total tenor heaven . Glad your liking the yani mp dude.

Back
Top Bottom