All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

The Andy Sheppard From Ipanema

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Getting very very comfy on my new Andy Sheppard autograph tenor so had a run through The Girl From Ipanema
All I can say is I've found my sax soul mate >:) and with my PPT mouthpiece its double heaven baby ;}

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
You are sounding very good Davey, the new horn seems to be well suited to you.

Chris.

daveysaxboy

You are sounding very good Davey, the new horn seems to be well suited to you.

Chris.

Yea its a case of finding that combo that lets you be you and just play. I cant stress enough how happy I am with my horn/mp and reed combo here. Yes I will say it folks. My search is over.....

Colin the Bear

Locality
Burnley bb9 9dn
I like this one. Lovely sound. Really sings. If it's this good through the pooter speakers it must be gorgeus in the room.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
Sounding superb. Synergy is the word you`re lookinhg for . Horn, Mpc and reed all in working together. I have to thank you again for that Yani Piece - it`s to the 62 what the S80 was to the MkVII (for me anyway)

Fraser Jarvis

Getting very very comfy on my new Andy Sheppard autograph tenor so had a run through The Girl From Ipanema
All I can say is I've found my sax soul mate >:) and with my PPT mouthpiece its double heaven baby ;}

Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

Sounding superb. Synergy is the word you`re lookinhg for . Horn, Mpc and reed all in working together. I have to thank you again for that Yani Piece - it`s to the 62 what the S80 was to the MkVII (for me anyway)

My tenor home is found,,, AT LONG LONG LAST,,, i'm there in total tenor heaven . Glad your liking the yani mp dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom