All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

That first christmas moment

trimmy

One day i will...
Iv'e just got home from work and just had that first christmas feeling :)

My better half loves christmas, i myself am not a humbug but i don't really get into the festive cheer until christmas eve when i know i don't have to go to work until boxing day. :)
But just getting home and seeing the tree and the decorations up put a smile on my face :)

Only downside is we have to put up with this lot..........:(

the last one to watch is always... It's a wonderfull life, then i know it's christmas

Feel free to add your first christmas moment.....

AndyG

Very nice, but don't forget the tinsel round the sax too. :mrcool

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunray

Iv'e just got home from work and just had that first christmas feeling :)

--------- 8< --------- Polite Snip --------- 8< ---------

Feel free to add your first christmas moment.....
Ha Ha mate ...

Think yourself lucky ...

We're having new carpet fitted to three of the bedrooms, the hallways and stairs from top to bottom ... :doh:

Temporary camp-bed on the floor, boxes of stuff [junk] and clothes scattered everywhere, furniture piled high around the place so I can't find a bloomin thing, the place is like a flippin tip ... AND - I can't even see the Telly ... :shrug:

The missus says - "Don't worry darlin ... You have loads of time to sort it all out before Santa calls" :)))

Still there are small mercies - I know where my sax's are ... :sax:

PS - Bah! Humbug! :old:

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Having been rehearsing carols for weeks, I am sort of sick of them already! :crying: But we don't start decorating until the weekend before Christmas. :D

Sunray, my oldest daughter has just popped home for the weekend (for an archery competition, NOT to see her mum!) and I've been forced to move all the sax cases into our bedroom, out of hers. :shocked:

Sunray

Ha Ha Mandy ...

But you know you wouldn't have it any other way ... :-J

Nice to see them once in a while though isn't it ... :thumb:

Saxlicker

Having been rehearsing carols for weeks, I am sort of sick of them already! :crying:
Best get yours uploaded to the Christmas tune thread sooner rather than later then ;}

Sunray, my oldest daughter has just popped home for the weekend (for an archery competition, NOT to see her mum!) and I've been forced to move all the sax cases into our bedroom, out of hers. :shocked:
You know your place then :w00t:

trimmy

One day i will...
Think yourself lucky ...

We're having new carpet fitted to three of the bedrooms, the hallways and stairs from top to bottom ... :doh:
Boy am i lucky :)))

Why o why do women always want to decorate/refurnish around christmas time :confused:

My thoughts are with you Sunray :)))

Tenor Viol

Full of frets in North Shropshire
Subscriber
Ever since I was a kid, I associate the smell of paint with Christmas! :confused:

If it's any consolation, I've been rehearsing carols / Christmas music for a number of weeks and I have concerts on 10/11/15/17/21/24. :shocked: Admittedly the last one is only for 40 minutes in a posh hotel for which the choir will get a fee (help towards the £000's cost of our spring concert which needs a 60 piece symphony orchestra). :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinL

Yep, we've been doing carols for a few weeks now too, the first Christmas booking was November 25th, now its every week starting tomorrow

saxplorer

First sign of Christmas in our household is advent calendars for the "kids" (now 15 and 18), and the start of December means that a plate of nuts and accompanying nutcracker become a permanent fixture. No proper decorations until 2 weeks time though. That's when the tree is brought home, and decorated to the strains of "A Christmas Sing with Bing".

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom