All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Thankyou Ed and Suzanne Pillinger

Adrian63

yo windbags...all good? Kev, Pete, Jules, Scotty. Nice one. I had to move house, no big thing, just kinda interupts the flow. So, my new soprano mpc. OH MAN!! ED Pillingers latest model the N.Y. INCREDIBLE. I still have my Bari, so am in Ebsville. In a sop mpc. I am looking for the bottom register to sound as the upper of Bari. In my mind, the sweetest sound of all. I took an 8, played as always with " Bari " med reed. Having only had it a week, i will comment further over the six week period, i take for a full opinion. I am choked over the passing of Mr. Holloway....only found out yesterderday. R.I.P. man and Thanks for decades of amazing playing. anyhow, Thanks again to Ed and his Lady Suzanne. Love, Health and Happiness. Bud.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Ed makes great mouthpieces, so does Morgan... a lot of other guys do as well.

All good here. From one windbag to another....

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Absolutely! Are there any other UK mouthpiece makers currently practising, out of curiosity.............?
I knew Lawton's son was still in business.
Never tried his pieces. I am kind of loyal.

jazzdoh

Absolutely! Are there any other UK mouthpiece makers currently practising, out of curiosity.............?
Can't think of any more,there used to be Lawrie Waldron of LAW mouthpieces but he has stopped making them,pity because he made some great mouthpieces and his refacing work was some of the best around.

Brian

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom