All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

thanks to TomMapfumo

Just wanted to say a big thank you for your help and advice, i did as you suggested and sent an email to Rapidreeds, and got an email back this morning to say that they would check with their suppliers, late this afternoon i received another email saying that the m9 will be back in stock tomorrow.
so hopefully i will soon have one.
once again many thanks.
regards Zoot

TomMapfumo

Glad to be of help, Zoot. www.rapidreeds.com are a very helpful firm, and I have had excellent contact with them by email and telephone. I'd be interested to hear your impressions. In its Alto version the Metalite (I have an M7) is probably louder and more cutting than the Vandoren Jumbo Java but lacks a little of its subtlety.

Kind regards
Tom

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I'd be interested to hear your impressions. In its Alto version the Metalite (I have an M7) is probably louder and more cutting than the Vandoren Jumbo Java but lacks a little of its subtlety.
That's an understatment, if my tenor one is anything to go by....

But they're good for loud edgy stuff, and good value.

TomMapfumo

Well, if anyone is after a nearly new Metalite M7 Alto please PM me.....................:thanks:

Glad to be of help, Zoot. www.rapidreeds.com are a very helpful firm, and I have had excellent contact with them by email and telephone. I'd be interested to hear your impressions. In its Alto version the Metalite (I have an M7) is probably louder and more cutting than the Vandoren Jumbo Java but lacks a little of its subtlety.

Kind regards
Tom
just to add an update,my mouthpiece arrived this morning(hows that for service!) i will be giving it a try over the weekend and i will let you know how it goes i have got to say, i am very impressed, Rapidreeds proved to be very, ---rapid!!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom