All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Thanks Griff136

saxyman

Just to say thanks to Griff136, who I had the pleasure of meeting in London last week, it was nice to put a face to a name and not to feel intimidated by someone who is obviously a far superior player than I will ever be.
His knowledge/skills and attitude has made me, a raw beginner, feel very welcome in this forum.
Big Thanks
Dave M.

griff136

Kind words Dave, it was nice to put the face to the name too, keep at it and you'll soon be knocking out some smooth melodies.

Griff

half diminished

Just to say thanks to Griff136, who I had the pleasure of meeting in London last week, it was nice to put a face to a name and not to feel intimidated by someone who is obviously a far superior player than I will ever be.
His knowledge/skills and attitude has made me, a raw beginner, feel very welcome in this forum.
Big Thanks
Dave M.
Dave.... that's funny. I've always found him unhelpful, lacking in knowledge and a rubbish player! >:)

Only joking.

Griff, we're coming up to that time when I need an expert to tweak and regulate the 66RUL. I also seem to have accumulated two very small but irritating dents I'd like removed. Is this still a while you wait service or would you need it longer? Also I'd like you to service my R&C saxello.

Are you still working in London or just Croydon?

griff136

Hi Ian,

yes I still work at sax.co.uk but only on an ad hoc basis when theyre busy or need someone to stand in for holiday/sick cover etc.

can you email me some pics of the dents?

If you can let me know when you inend to ce down so I can get it in the diary so you can have my full attention.

Griff

half diminished

Hi Ian,

yes I still work at sax.co.uk but only on an ad hoc basis when theyre busy or need someone to stand in for holiday/sick cover etc.

can you email me some pics of the dents?

If you can let me know when you inend to ce down so I can get it in the diary so you can have my full attention.

Griff
Griff

Just done a mini oil/tweak so it's not urgent though I'd like you to regulate both saxes. The 66 is a bugga to photograph the dents, they are pretty small - see below. there's one (the larger) on the RH side of the bell and a tiny crease just inside the bell.

Attachments

old git

Tremendous Bore
Dave M,
We will forgive the unintended slight against the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive in treading in our 'hood or post code without seeking prior permission.

It is usual to contact either me or my trusty Official Zimmer Frame Keeper YC and we award you with a pass and a pub lunch.

Now we'll have to extend an invitation to Ian. Sadly Griff always turns down his invitation, still with his SUPERSAXPOWER, he probably doesn't need to eat.

half diminished

Dave M,
We will forgive the unintended slight against the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive in treading in our 'hood or post code without seeking prior permission.

It is usual to contact either me or my trusty Official Zimmer Frame Keeper YC and we award you with a pass and a pub lunch.

Now we'll have to extend an invitation to Ian. Sadly Griff always turns down his invitation, still with his SUPERSAXPOWER, he probably doesn't need to eat.
Yep, definitely all English words but as ever, no idea what OG's on about again :w00t: >:)

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom