All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Tenor Mouthpieces

lennieh

I know nothing...
Locality
Epsom
So I got my new sax yesterday and it came with a couple of mouthpieces that I don't think I'll ever need.

There is a Ideal (Made in France by Riffault) hard rubber concert mouthpiece. Don't know what the opening is but it is very small, I'm guessing you'd need a really hard reed with this, it's also very wide. There is a gold-plated ligature and cap with this.

And a Metal E Rousseau, it's apparently a 7 but I can't find a marking on anywhere that says so. These cost £340 new it seems. This has an old leather Rovner ligature.

Anyway I'm totally happy with my Jody Jazz so neither of these will get any use beyond me trying them out last night. So any reasonable offer will be accepted and I'll give a 20% donation

So for the Ideal anything I get over £30 will be donated to the fund and for the Rousseau anything over £70.
$_57.jpg

lennieh

I know nothing...
Locality
Epsom
Oops I can't edit this, so what I've said is a bit confusing, so to clarify, I'll donate anything over and above the minimum I've specified as long as it is at least 20%.... Clearer?

lennieh

I know nothing...
Locality
Epsom
These are on ebay now, search for seller lennieh1, 99p for the Ideal and£30 for the Rousseau, got to be worth a try at those prices..... The Rousseau is a 7 I found the mark, and the Ideal has 3 on the side.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Donation gratefully received.

Many thanks Lennieh

Jx

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York