All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
ArtistWorks

For Sale Tenor Mouthpiece - Sell-off

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
I agree to the rules of the yardsale
Yes
Price of Item
£50 to £120
Other Pricing Info
May consider Offers
Payment Method
All the usual
Your Location
I'm lapping up the sun in Aberdeen, Scotland
Can ship anywhere
See shipping notes
Shipping Included
See shipping notes
Shipping Notes
UK shipping: £5 blanket charge. Overseas: Negotiable
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
10%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
Here we go - All tenor pieces (Alto, Soprano, soprano, to follow)

NB: All the following pieces I have checked and found no probs with tips/rails/ table. Some have suffered the normal "bleaching" caused by sunlight. If any pictures are requested, I will, gladly, do my best with my trusty iPhone and limited skills, to get them onto the forum.

1. Selmer Soloist C** complete with Cap and Lig. Original box. £100 SOLD
  2. Selmer S80 C*. No Cap or Lig I'm afraid, but to compensate I am adding, gratis, a G. Leblanc tenor mouthpiece (no gap designation discernible): £50
  3. Killer Combo: PTT Onyxite 7*W, complete with a Rovner "The Platinum" P-2R Ligature. I have seen numerous posts from members talking about how difficult it is to get a great fitting ligature for the wonderful PTT Piece. I find this combination - perfection!! £120 (I know - what a BARGAIN!!) SOLD
  4. Eugene Rousseau 3R. In its original "perspex" type container. £75
  5. Jody Jazz "Ruby Red" #6 complete with spoiler insert. I bought this in the famous Sam Ash store in New York (I will post the sales receipt - 159 dollars). This is the Sexy Selection!! This piece is made from transparent red polycarbonate - a real eye-catcher! Insert the spoiler for added brightness and volume. The original box had somehow got lost in the store, which is why the salesman could sell it for the knock-down price. But the even further knocked-down price to one of you lucky lads or lasses - £75
  6. Otto Link Tone Edge 6*. Not the original Cap & Lig - but the box is!! £60
As I said, all tips rails etc look sound to me. If, on receipt, any of you disagree - then you can return it - absolutely no quibbles from me. In fact if you are not pleased with the piece for ANY reason you can return it (at your cost of course).

OK, now you should look out for the next lot - Alto, Soprano, Sopranino ... in a day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dave Mac

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
SOLD!! Item 3 has been sold (great bargain, new it would fly!!) and I owe the charity £12 (10%)

OP
Dave Mac

Dave Mac

Honest, I'm Trying
Subscriber
Trusty Moderator - please mark #1 (Selmer Soloist) down as sold. 10% donation made to the charity.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom